from Melanie over at http://themotherofnine9.wordpress.com/
Melanie’s blog is a must to visit. She is a mother of nine and writes about life and all its wonder. She is quirky and entertaining with a dash of wisdom for her readers. I appreciate the nomination and will do my best to pass it on to people who inspire me.
- Share seven things about yourself that people may not know.
- Give this award to up to 15 bloggers (and link to them).
- Comment on their blogs to tell them of the award.
Here goes! Please, I won’t be offended if you do not have the time to send the love onwards just know I am inspired by your blogs, all versatile for different reasons.
7 Things about Me
- I am one of nine children, seven girls two boys
- My favourite food? Any restaurant that serves fresh produce from their own garden. The Blue Earth in Bodalla NSW Australia, they even have their own chickens, for fresh eggs. Simply delicious.
- Chocolate is my enemy. I LOVE CHOCOLATE.
- I love nature too, but have a nail-biting fear of spiders.
- I lined up to get a book signed by Michael Palin in London once, I still have the book and treasure that memory.
- I hope to launch many picture books as well as children’s novels.
- I use to be an inner city chick, now I have two children, a pair of gum boots and live on a dairy farm.
I did not have time to select many, I am sure there are many more.
|Sarah P | The Travel Spotlighthttp://travellingismypassion.wordpress.comAlways interesting, travels the world yet her writing is rich and interesting. Beautiful images to match Sarah weaves an intriguing story around each post.
Sharon writes with a passion for positive thought and a compassion for many. Truly an inspiration to us all. Beautiful photo’s too.
Diana I have only just started following but wow what an amazing artist, photographer and writer, please check out her work.
Thank you all.